As a Real Estate Agent I Can
Real Estate Hamilton
Buying A House
Whether you are a first time home buyer or you have purchased a home before I can help find a home that matches your needs and that is in your price range.
You can browse Realtor.ca to get an idea of the house prices in neighbourhoods that interest you.
But with Hamilton being one of the hottest housing markets in Canada property listings sell as quickly as they go up. Or sometimes they are even sold before they are ever listed publicly.
See New Listings First
It’s important to find out about newly listed homes before other home buyers. This is where I can help you. I will email you newly listed homes for sale that match exactly what you are looking for as they are listed.
This is even before they appear on public websites like Realtor.ca or mls.ca (Multiple Listing Service). Learn more about buying a home here.
Selling A House
One of the big questions that comes to most peoples minds when it comes to selling your house is how much is it worth?
As an experienced listing agent I can tell you what the market value of your homes is by looking at how much other comparable houses in your neighbourhood sold for. Fill out my free home evaluation form to find out exactly what you house is worth today.
Whether you’re buying or selling your home, looking for commercial real estate, relocating from another city or looking for a foreclosure property, I can be a huge asset to you and answer all of your real estate questions.
If you are looking for an experienced real estate sales representative, who is energetic, licensed, comes with great testimonials, and truly knows the real estate market contact me today.
As a local agent I serve Hamilton, Burlington, Ancaster, Stoney Creek, Dundas, Grimsby, Binbrook, Flamborough, Waterdown, Glanbrook and the surrounding area.
9 Ways That I Can Help
1. Not only will I help you to price and sell your home quickly or find your dream home, but I can also assist with the following:
2. Provide you with a thorough understanding of the housing market in your search criteria, including neighbourhoods, average asking prices, how fast homes sell in different areas, and more.
3. Recommend home improvements that will increase the value of your property for resale.
4. Give you valuable information on homes for sale that is not available to the public.
5. Locate the best mortgage loans and brokers and helping you to negotiate the terms of those loans.
6. Recommend home inspectors and the types of tests and inspections you should consider having done.
7. Help you to understand home inspection results and examine costs of repairs vs value of the home.
8. Confidently negotiate on your behalf and handle all the complicated paperwork, like the selling and purchase agreements for you.
9. Ease you through the closing process, the many documents that go with it, and answer any questions you may have after closing.